Tuesday, September 2, 2008

To Know HIS Name!


I gotta be honest here (because that's what I do), I've asked God lately why He has forgotten me. It's been a frustrating last few months, but in talking to a friend last week I was reminded that God takes nothing away without lifting us UP! Thank goodness for that. I came across a worship song in the last few weeks that I know I've heard a million times before, but for some reason now is the time it has spoken the most to me. So I want to share this song with you in hopes that it will speak to you as it has to me. The whole song speaks volumes to me, but I highlighted the parts that get to the deepest part of my heart EVERY time. God bless and don't worry, there is a link to hear the song after the lyrics. : )

The precious blood of Jesus Christ redeems, forgiven I’m alive, restored set free.
Your majesty resides inside of me,
forever I believe. forever I believe.
arrested by your truth and righteousness
your grace has overwhelmed
my brokenness
convicted by your spirit, led by your word
your love will never fail
your love will never fail

‘Cause I know you gave, the world your only son for us to
know your name,
to live within the saviours love and he took my place,

knowing he’d be crucified and you loved.. you loved, a
people undeserving!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvsxRJliROc


No comments: