Monday, August 4, 2008

Beach Bound Babe


Okay friends! I'm headed to Charleston, South Carolina in a few short hours. I'm super excited as I'm in a season where I'm learning all kinds of new things about me. I really feel like God is giving me a second chance at many things I've been afraid of. I have a lot of seeking and praying about while I'm on vacation and I'm super psyched to see what He will have for me upon my return. I'm still in the midst of a job search, but I have no doubts that He will provide in ways that I could never imagine.

I'll keep you posted on all the crazy adventures that my cousin and I get into while I'm out there. I just can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this and how much of a life changing trip this will be.

Love to you all and please leave me a note or two! : )

No comments: